To bring among all especially the abandoned poor the peace and unity of God’s Kingdom.
As Redemptorists and Sons of Alphonsus.
- To proclaim Christ’s plentiful redemption to all, especially the abandoned poor.
- To strive for liberation and salvation of the whole human person by preaching
the Gospel ever anew and through personal witness of mercy and compassion.
- To be an apostolic community characterized by our core values, especially
missionary dynamism together with bold initiatives, creative thinking, and
- To work with all peoples for a just, peaceful and harmonious society.
" Families in distress in a wounded world" (Consts. 3-5).
And everything that each of the above will further entail.
As Redemptorists our Core Values are:
- The experience of the love of God in Christ the Redeemer
- Missionary dynamism
- Closeness to people, the poor
- To live and work as community
- Simple life style
- Team work among Redemptorists and with others
- Integrity and honesty
- Relationship with Our Mother of Perpetual Help